- Imaginization is about improving our abilities to see and understand situations in new ways.
- Imaginization is about finding new ways of organizing.
- Imaginization is about the creation of shared understandings.
- Imaginization is about personal empowerment.
- Imaginization is about developing capacities for continuous self-organization.
New thinking from the bestselling author of Images of Organization (over 250,000 copies sold)
A practical guide that shows how to put “out of the box” thinking into practice
Teaches managers to unleash the creative abilities of employees, develop new ways of organizing, and remain open, energized, and empowered in the face of constant change
|To find out more about, or purchase,Imaginization: New Mindsets for Seeing, Organizing, and Managing please visit Berrett-Koehler.|